My new passion: Olhão

Life isn't easy, as you know. So, I started a secret project. another one, side-by-side with this blog. This one I want to keep it personal, no filters.

I also decided that I don't want to go back to that place where I left Musicology. It is fun, very valuable, but not for me anymore, for now. I want to keep some relation with the arts, specially music, but definately as a side project.

I am quite excited with all this new projects that I am starting to develop, and the closings of a lot of issues regarding the last five years of my professional life. 


I am also excited with all the news regarding the cultural scene in the Algarve. There is an intense change happening in cities like Olhão, with lots of foreigners moving to the city to live at for the next years. It is a beautiful city, with loads of decadent buildings, most now under complete renovations, and it has a stuning view to Ria Formosa. And for these new locals it is a very cheap city to live in, with a peculiar aesthetic sense of being. Last time I saw the news there was something about a new cultural centre in Fuseta, by two artist.

So, I think you should watch this wounderful episode of Visita Guida, presented by Paula Moura Pinheiro (In Portuguese):
Visita Guiada (VI) - Episódio 13 - RTP Play - RTP

I think this city new age is something much more intense then just a regionalism. I believe that there is and there will be a lot of aesthestical value regarding local production and I am so so happy to leave nearby. Let us see!

Fonte: Pixabay.com 


Comentários

Mensagens populares